Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

Awesome!

When I saw Larry 1 in the portal, I was skeptical because it looked un-professional. Now, I still watch it again regularly. And when I found out about these new Larry games, I expected nothing less than perfection, and that is what I got. Larry and the Gnomes is fun, intense, awesome, challenges you just a little each level so you're ready for the bosses, and will make you feel like a badass when you kill hordes of gnomes with your bare hands, epic weapons, or even the heads of other gnomes. Also the best story out of any Newgrounds game I've ever played. So keep up the good work, Jazza! I salute you.

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Boring

It just wasn't fun to play. Try to make it better. It was okay.

Elf Date Sim (Demo) Elf Date Sim (Demo)

Improvements you should make:

Where do I start? First, make this longer. This is almost in the spam category because it doesn't really have any content. Second, some of the text became hard to see due to a background picture of the same color. Third, make this more fun to play. I understand this is a demo, so you should really follow these ideas to reach the full potential this game has. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Nightmares of Leia Ray Nightmares of Leia Ray

Disappointed

I was lookong to get scared. I wasn't

OCD+ OCD+

GAH!!!!

Not recommended for people who actually have OCD

Fig. 8 Fig. 8

Addicting

Sweet

OBL: One Button Left OBL: One Button Left

Hard

Work on the controls more

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

LOL

Poor turtle

Da Pink Knight Da Pink Knight

Hard, but easy

It takes a long time for you to die, making this game sort of easy, yet at the same time, the Boss takes a lot of damage before dying, making this game kind of hard, in the sense that it would take a while to beat (the game). Plus, it took me a while to get the controls, but I could just be stupid. Still, good animation and gameplay, and I think it's cool you can play flash games with a controller.

web cam game web cam game

Good work...

But try to make more effects and maybe the ability to take a picture