The Masquerade The Masquerade

WOW!

This, simply put, was amazing.

Everyone tries to mask their feeling, and try to put on a happy face, at least once in their lives. The raw emotion and creativity that emanate from this animation rival that of Tarboy's.

Well done, I will be following you from now on.

American Pokemon American Pokemon

Uhh... I don't feel so good.

I think this animation gave me cancer.

Twilight & Spike-forever! Twilight & Spike-forever!

*Sigh*

The animation is solid, you have talent in that field...

But seriously. Come on.

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

Awesome!

When I saw Larry 1 in the portal, I was skeptical because it looked un-professional. Now, I still watch it again regularly. And when I found out about these new Larry games, I expected nothing less than perfection, and that is what I got. Larry and the Gnomes is fun, intense, awesome, challenges you just a little each level so you're ready for the bosses, and will make you feel like a badass when you kill hordes of gnomes with your bare hands, epic weapons, or even the heads of other gnomes. Also the best story out of any Newgrounds game I've ever played. So keep up the good work, Jazza! I salute you.

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Boring

It just wasn't fun to play. Try to make it better. It was okay.

Elf Date Sim (Demo) Elf Date Sim (Demo)

Improvements you should make:

Where do I start? First, make this longer. This is almost in the spam category because it doesn't really have any content. Second, some of the text became hard to see due to a background picture of the same color. Third, make this more fun to play. I understand this is a demo, so you should really follow these ideas to reach the full potential this game has. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Theia - Stealth Theia - Stealth

cool

Cool

Cuboy Theme Song Cuboy Theme Song

OMG!

BEST. SONG. EVER.

Inside-Out William Shatner Inside-Out William Shatner

You rock!

It's people like you that make newgrounds worth coming to each day

Jungle Crab Lurker Jungle Crab Lurker